- IPO capital raise closed oversubscribed at $12M following strong support from institutional investors.
- Funds raised will allow the Company to accelerate its global expansion plans.
- ActivePort is the first company listed on the ASX that offers investors exposure to high-margin software license revenue in the software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) and Cloud Orchestration industry.
- Q1 FY22 performance metrics are up across the board including a 162% increase in annualised software-related revenue and a 65% increase in services revenue on the previous corresponding period.
- Four (4) global telecommunications companies in four (4) countries are currently installing ActivePort with up to six (6) additional deployments possible in FY22.
- Three (3) strategic partners are promoting ActivePort globally as an integrated part of their overall solution.
- Newly created Australian sales team is rapidly gaining traction, having signed five (5) new customers in Q1 FY22 with another six (6) expected to sign-on in October alone.
- ActivePort’s global Virtual Edge now consists of 62 nodes, providing users almost anywhere in the world with a fast, cost-effective way of connecting to the Cloud using SD-WAN technology.
ActivePort Group Ltd (“ActivePort” or “the Company”, ASX:ATV) today announced the successful completion of its initial public offering (IPO), admission to the Official List on 18 October 2021 and quotation on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). Bridge Street Capital acted as lead manager, closing the $0.20 per share offer oversubscribed at $12M with strong support from institutional investors.
ActivePort has developed innovative software used to orchestrate data connections between offices, factories, sites and branches at the Edge of enterprise networks to core computing services in the Cloud. Software defined wide-area networking (SD-WAN) is revolutionising data communications, making networks easier to connect and cheaper to operate. ActivePort is at the forefront of this revolution with a goal to “Connect the world and make it simple”.
ActivePort generates high-margin revenue by licensing its software to telecommunications carriers, internet service providers (ISPs) and information technology managed service providers (MSPs) that in-turn use ActivePort to offer more cost-effective network solutions to their small, medium and enterprise-scale business customers. ActivePort is currently installing its software at four (4) large telecommunications companies in four (4) countries with six (6) more planned for FY22 in conjunction with its three (3) strategic global partners. The IPO funds raised will be used to match ActivePort’s growth with the rapid product take-up being experienced globally.
ActivePort began expanding its Australian sales team in July this year with the appointment of a new Chief Sales Officer in Sydney. This newly formed team is now delivering results with a 100% uplift in customers from June quarter to September quarter and a 162% increase in annualised revenue so far in FY22 compared with FY21. ActivePort’s revenue from its general managed services business is also tracking significantly higher, up 65% on the previous corresponding period and 8.7% on the previous quarter which is in-line with the Groups 35% CAGR expectation for that division in FY22.
Karim Nejaim, CEO of ActivePort, commented:
“ActivePort offers some unique service orchestration capabilities in the software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) market, a market that I believe is one of the fastest growing in the IT industry today. I joined ActivePort in the second half of 2020, after a 20-year career at Optus and Telstra and since then have built a fantastic team of highly skilled professionals that are carrying the company forward both locally and globally. Listing on the ASX is an important milestone because it allows us to fund expansion and keep up with the amazing software sales growth we are experiencing with Telcos, ISPs and MSPs at home and around the world.”
With the IPO complete, the entire ActivePort team can now focus on accelerating high-margin software sales while driving growth of the core services business to support the Group’s national and global expansion aspirations.
ActivePort Group Limited (ASX:ATV) is an Australian software company that offers a software defined wide area network (SD-WAN) orchestration solution to the global telecommunications industry. ActivePort’s software lets customers manage all their networking technology end-to-end, from one single screen. Customers can create network connections, deliver cloud services and manage their networks at a local, national or global scale. The result is simplicity, agility, speed and reduced costs.
Joining ActivePort Group are two leading technology providers, Starboard IT on the East Coast and Vizstone on the West Coast of Australia. The combination of these three businesses as ActivePort Group Limited provides the critical mass of technology and expertise needed to rapidly grow high-margin software sales locally and globally.
ActivePort generates revenue by licensing its software, selling data transit capacity on its global array of Virtual Edge nodes, and providing managed services to assist customers in operating their networks.
ActivePort’s mission is to Make it as easy as possible for customers to connect across the world and integrate cloud services all from a single screen, in seconds.